Pupils return to school Tuesday 21st February 2017
Monday 20th February - Staff Training Day
Staff Training Day Monday 20th February
Free School Meals
Is your child eligible for Free School Meals? How do I find out?
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are Not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State pension Credit
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
What to do next?
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, Ark Elvin Academy will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium). This will be used by the school to enhance teaching and learning opportunities for your child.
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals, please apply online at www.link2ict.org/FSM or ask our reception for an application form.