Apply for Sixth Form!
Applications for our new Sixth Form are now open.
You can find our application form here -
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Free School Meals
What is Free School Meals?
The school gets extra funding for every child registered as eligible for a free school meal if their parents receive benefits. The school uses this money for activities including art therapy, booster classes, educational trips and after school clubs.
The qualifying benefits are:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, which does not exceed £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you meet the criteria you can apply by:
- Downloading the free school meals application form here (.pdf, 443 kb) and bringing it to the school, or
- The school can provide a paper copy. If you bring your National Insurance number, you can complete the form in the school and will get a response in a few minutes.
Eligibility for free school meals will not be backdated, so ensure you apply as soon as possible.
You must tell the school immediately if you stop receiving your benefit.
For further information regarding lunch payments using ParentPay please see website https://www.parentpay.com/parents/