Our pupils are busy studying at home!
Please click here for all the latest information for parents and carers during our school closure.
Click here for a list of places serving free hot food in Brent.
Ark Elvin Academy has a zero tolerance policy on all types of bullying. Incidents of bullying through social networking sites or any kind of cyber bullying will be dealt with in the same manner as other forms of bullying. Bullying fellow pupils will result in serious sanctions.
Some things to do if you are being bullied:
- Tell an adult in the academy or someone you trust
- Tell yourself that you don't deserve to be bullied
- Get friends together and say no to the bully
- Try to ignore the bully
- Try not to show you are upset, which is difficult
- Try being assertive - say "no" firmly
- Walk quickly and confidently, even if you don't feel that way inside
- Fighting back may make it worse. Tell an adult
- If you are different in some way, be proud of it! It is good to be an individual