Our school uniform is designed to allow pupils to dress in a professional manner. Wearing the uniform correctly is a very important part of belonging to the Ark Elvin Academy community and pupils must be dressed in the appropriate way. Any pupil who doesn’t have complete school uniform may be asked to change or a parent may be called to bring correct uniform into school.
Uniforms can be bought from Ace Clothing, 5a Courtenay Road,East Lane Business Park, East Lane Wembley, HA9 7ND.
- Black blazer with silver trim and academy logo
- Purple fine knit v-neck jumper: grey stripe and logo
- School Tie
- White shirt
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black socks or tights
- Black shoes (no trainers or high heels)
- White polo shirt with academy logo
- Grey jumper with academy logo
- Black shorts
- Thick black leggings
- Plain grey tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers/plimsolls (no fashion shoes/pumps)
- Bookbag/Rucksack with academy logo
- PE drawstring bag with academy logo
- No leather, denim jackets or hoodies are allowed – these will be confiscated.
- Hats, scarves and gloves must be dark in colour.
Hair, headwear and accessories
Hair must be of a natural colour.
- No tramlines, Mohicans, extreme styling or hair or eyebrow designs.
- Pupils are allowed to cover their head for religious or cultural reasons in academy colours only (black/purple/white/yellow) and without decoration or embellishment.
- No jewellery can be worn at any time, apart from a watch (no sound effects, games or smart watches)
- Hair accessories must be black and modest.
- No makeup, false nails or coloured nail varnish.
- Body piercing is prohibited, with the exception of single, standard stud nose piercing or studded piercings on the ear lobe. No other forms of body piercing will be allowed for any pupil including hooped earrings. Pupils are not allowed to have tattoos of any kind on their body.